On-Air Publicity is about:
- Saving you Thousands in PR & Publicity Costs
- Driving Traffic to your Website
- Being a Great Interview
- Selling without sounding like an infomercial?
- Becoming a Media Resource!
Are You Being Noticed in 2013?
If you are a Small Business Professional, Entrepreneur, Trainer, Author, Speaker,or Coach – chances are you need Publicity!
But can you really afford it? At $5,000-10,000 per month (and most firms require multi-month contracts) how many products, books or speaking engagements would you need to sell to recover those costs?
Today it’s critical that you know how to effectively promote yourself.
Being your own publicist simply means that you can recognize opportunities and then the best ways to act on them to get interviews therefore showcase you and your business to a huge audience of potential clients who didn’t even know you existed.
A Common Frustration…
I’m on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube….so why is my business not growing?
This is a common frustration and frequently voiced by anyone trying to grow their business….they want to know why people are more interested in each others lunch pictures than your business.
Yes it is extremely frustrating but once you build a following, these are tool you can use to keep in touch with your fans…but it should not be your only marketing tool.
What Works in 2013?
- You must have a great informative website
- You must have a way to stay in regular contact with your audience. (Yes if you deliver good content – people will pay attention, they are hungry for good content)
- You need an easy way to find new clients and prospects.
Media Marketing using Radio, TV, and Newspaper can be the Key!
- Over 10,000 Radio shows in North America are looking for guests everyday.
- Thousands of TV stations are searching for resources and feel good stories
- And every town has a newspaper that needs to showcase local stories! (Contrary to popular belief – newspapers aren’t dead.)
I’m not Talking about Advertising!
Adverting is what you Pay for – Publicity is what you Pray for.
Everyone is skeptical when it comes to an advertisement BUT when you get introduced by a Radio Personality as the expert to share solutions to regular people’s every day problems – that almost make it like a 3rd party endorsement of you to the listeners or viewers.
You can be an expert in relationships, pets, parenting, social problems, taxes, real estate, travel, mechanics, TV, movies, almost anything…and media will have a need for you.
Why Radio and Why Local, National, then Global
A great radio interview can reach far more people across your town, country or globe than you could ever reach by word of mouth or by email.
Quite simply…Radio works at getting you to the people who will support your product.
A great interview can:
Sell your product
Build your database of potential clients
Establish you as a recognized expert
- And showcase you as a star in the eyes of your clients and prospects (Let’s face it - not everybody who gets featured on radio, TV, and newspapers!)
This isn’t Just about teeny tiny local shows!
My clients have been featured on:
Good Morning America, Rachel Ray, Time Magazine, Oprah and Friends Radio, CNN, Time Magazine, BBC, CBC, Top Talk Radio Stations in every major city in the world…and even medium markets everywhere in-between.
Publicity like this could cost you Tens of Thousands of Dollars – But My clients Received it all Free!
What’s Holding You Back from Being on Radio?
Based on my experience as a radio host and media trainer I’m going to guess you are…
- Scared of sounding like a fool with ummms and ahhhs.
- Nervous about answering all the questions they throw at you.
- Frozen with fear of not being able to answer intelligently.
Or maybe you are…
- Confused about who you should call to get on the radio.
- Unsure about what to send the interviewer.
- Frustrated with your media release.
- or worse yet, You don’t even know what a media release is!
What if I could transform your fears into actions that get you booked on Radio stations around the world…
You have probably spent thousands of dollars and countless hours on your new book or coaching system or education or whatever you want to promote…
So let’s share it with the world.
Let me introduce myself
I’m Wayne Kelly an award winning Morning DJ/ Producer and I would LOVE to share everything I’ve learned in the past 20 years of working in the radio business.
I work in the trenches Hosting a Daily Morning Radio Show and I know what it’s like trying to find perfect guests.
Your perfect media plan must have these 3 characteristics to be successful.
- You need to how to make media care about your topic.
- You need to be a great guest who knows your role during an interview.
- You need to offer something to the audience that makes them remember who you are and why you were the best thing they heard that day