Media Publicity Complete
It’s time to get you booked on Radio, TV and Print!
This program is like no other on the planet! Once we build all your Publicity pieces, you’ll know how to book interviews anywhere and anytime to promote your products and yourself like a high-end PR firm.
Without the dreaded costs, of course.
If you are ready to promote your book, your product or yourself to millions of people without ever leaving your home…YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THIS!
Before our time is up:
* You will have a smoking hot Media Release you can send to media.
* You will know how to get booked anywhere, anytime, on: Radio, TV, Newspapers and Internet Shows.
* You will know how to speak in sound bytes and deliver content the media NEEDS!
* You will have a Media Kit(99% of don’t do this…that’s why you’ll be praised by media!)
* You will know the secrets to building a huge database using free radio interviews.
* You will have 800 Radio Host and Producer emails you can use for booking interviews.
SESSION #1 – Media Strategy Session
What’s your topic and who cares! You may think you have the best topic in the world, but how does it line up with world events that the media is always talking about?
After this first session you’ll have a very clear marketing plan for building your media empire!
Tricks for expanding your topic to a wider demographic so you have more radio stations to choose from – Like the Angel Man who was featured on: Hip Hop, Classic Rock, AC and Talk shows.
Tips for piggy-backing your topic off major news stories. Radio is reality! If you can talk about real life and be a resource to what’s going on in the world, you will get booked.
Techniques for making your topic inspiring and empowering to regular people. It’s not about selling crap or getting people fired up to come to your seminars, it’s about connecting with someone who is sitting at their kitchen table in a massive depression wondering if anyone will ever understand their pain.
SESSION # 2 – We Build Your Media Release
BUT it’s not the same old boring stuff you might have seen 5 or 10 years ago. These days, it’s about being focused and sharing exactly why you should be interviewed and what the listener or viewer will get out of it!
If you hire a Publicist to draft your media release, it will cost you anywhere from $250 – $2500. This is vital to all your PR dreams.
- How to create a hook that has radio stations forwarding you to all their radio friends – This has radio DJ’s selling you. The Gabby Cabby in New York City did this and is heard in 71 Countries a MONTH! That’s 300 Million listeners!!!
- How to Take Charge of every interview with my secret weapon called “a media page”. This secret works! How do I know? Because a Major Market Radio producer sent me a personal letter raving about how guest X (one of my clients) was the most prepared guest he’d ever seen.
- How to craft this secret for the rest of your life without ever spending another cent on a publicist!
SESSION #3 – We Build your POWER Media Kit
Most people think that once they get booked on the Air, on TV or in Newspapers, they are all done.
If the interview doesn’t deliver what the media expects, it might never go to air … so we’ll make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
This session is all about creating a media kit, that you send producers before an interview, that will have them excited to have you on the air!
The HUGE bonus here is that you’ll feel more in control of every interview…plus this is where the magic happens in driving listeners back to your website to sign up for your products or to spend money!
***This session will showcase you as an elite guest (One of the Top 5% in the world!)
SESSION #4 – Let’s Make Contact with Media
The problem with most coaching programs is that you don’t ever have to take action. Not with me! We spend an entire 30-minute session learning how to approach any form of media and what to say to get you booked.
BUT Failure is not an option…
So to make sure you are successful, I’ll build your email introduction so you see exactly how to connect with a Producer.
PLUS, you’ll get templates of what to say when connecting by phone.
BONUS #1 – How to Be a DREAM Guest and get invited back again and again!
Here’s a secret that will shock you. Many people get booked on shows and they do the interview, but the interview never airs to the audience. Why? because the interview didn’t have energy, content or entertainment value. This will never happen to you.
I walk you step-by-step through the entire interview process:
Making the media care about you and your topic, creating your media release, creating an intro for the interviewer, creating sample questions that showcase YOU AS AN EXPERT, practicing your pitch, resources and phone numbers of producers.
BONUS #2 – Radio Producer Interviews
Radio Producer Interviews: Yes, you will have access to 5 Radio Producers and Hosts sharing exactly what they want from you and how they want to be contacted. These are mp3 recordings you can download and listen to immediately.
Radio hosts and producers don’t open up about this type of insider information very often, but because I am in the business and work with many of them I can call in a personal favor now and then.
- Chad Exley – Ex Top-40 producer, major market
- Kassie Bannister – Producer in Chicago
- Matt Porteous – Midday radio host
- Blaire Galatan – Competitive markets in the USA (Philadelphia)
- Michele Anton – Producer and Guest Booker with Oprah, Dr. Laura, and many other Top shows
- What they want in a great guest
- How they want you to contact them
- What they expect from you in order for you to get booked
- What makes a guest great…or a horrible guest
BONUS #3 – Think Like a Producer
In order to be a success, you must understand which radio, TV and Internet shows are targeting your market. This will save you days and days of frustration when booking your own interviews.
The opening sentence you must Never ever use unless you want to be blacklisted forever!
3 Techniques for making producers and DJ’s take notice of you through the hundreds of pitches they hear every week! A simple strategy to stretch a 2-minute interview into a return interview and way more air time!
BONUS #4 – Contact info for 800 Radio Producers and Hosts
A list of 800 Radio shows that do interviews by telephone – updated for 2012…and it’s yours as a FREE bonus! Tell me where you’d find that anywhere else in the Publicity World!!!
If you have a program, a book, a coaching business, an idea – You can get free radio publicity. You just need to know what the media is looking for. It is 100% attainable for you to do an interview in Miami in the morning, a show in Chicago at lunch, and one in Seattle in the afternoon.
You can also be asked back again and again, building a greater trust with the audience. Many of my clients are so good at doing interviews, many get offered their own real radio shows!
Will you be next?
Invest Now $597
Questions? Call 1-250-512-1281